|
^hAlo^-clad XuF
name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:. occupation:drameQueen*) ![]() Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^ Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round sYndRome-ing lit_xuffy@hotmail.com lit_xuffy@email.com lit.xuffy@gmail.com email-xuf-using the above chatterbox get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here credits king i n c. blogskins blogger |
Monday, September 06, 2004
Do u practice wad u preach? it's like opening the front doors but also opening the back doors *so why open the front doors when u meant to open d back doors ---------------------------- cynically and critically urs everything was fine till I realized.. all pretendence is a town I salvage in my neighbours extent such courtesy I just wont know who stabbed my back bleeding backing walking down the streets cuts so deep and well concealed I never felt the pain so much till avalanche of truth poured over me Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » |