PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Thursday, September 09, 2004

Reduction or educAtion
(a take on our ever boastful 92%literacy)

on the surface enhances and enriched but
truth seemed closer to I'm totally ripped off
I've been searching deep down my soul
feel like I'm starting all over again

tears form behind my eyes
but I don't want to cry
I just want to say goodbye to every thing that I know
to the things that I persistently held on

I used to get lost in ur thots
like an endless maze--trapped
u chase my thots away
to somewhere it don't belong to

I don't want to run away
but I cant take it I don't understand
sometime in life u feel that the fight is over
some things u may find things take over ur life

recall all the compromised situation that i shld have learnt
for the many times i didnt when i knew it was best to go
in search of the key to unlock my emotions
I'll break up "never"


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 1:33:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com