PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Friday, December 17, 2004

Anonymous..
I appreciate that you stood up to correct me but I am rather disappointed that the correction was uncalled for. In fact, both "beat about the bush" and "beat around the bush" are both valid for usage. It would also be nice if you could reveal identity for I particularly dislike anonymity games.

for your information to check my claims:
http://www.eslcafe.com/idioms/id-list.html

http://www.goenglish.com/2218.asp

http://www.johnyu.net/idiom_wm/id64.htm

http://llt.msu.edu/vol1num1/chapelle/ex4.html

http://www.idiomconnection.com/bquiz.html

*this entry wouldnt be here for long. My blog is my utopia not your reality.


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 2:25:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com