PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Monday, January 02, 2006

Untitled

Blowing moods like songs afresh

Up high a puffy dream
My cotton candy sky

I wish I could fly pass
Fall through the fluffs

Land tummy flat on the
Chocolate rainbow slide
Lick my way down

From every drop of the ocean
Every tear that rain down

See darkness all night

Granted golden wings
Pride too great
Too heavy to take flight

Heats of perspiration
Pearls of emotions rolling down
Out to the oceans and under the sky

Let it go

I always feel that I'm 2 steps behind
Many reasons for me to give up
But I stubbornly cling on

Maybe there is another planet
One I still can see
In the end I'll find it I know

Everything in it's time

I know I can fall
Perhaps fall into your loving arms


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 10:10:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com