|
^hAlo^-clad XuF
name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:. occupation:drameQueen*) ![]() Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^ Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round sYndRome-ing lit_xuffy@hotmail.com lit_xuffy@email.com lit.xuffy@gmail.com email-xuf-using the above chatterbox get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here credits king i n c. blogskins blogger |
Friday, February 17, 2006
Re-discovering my Angel Sometimes I wonder what lies ahead Blur and unclear views but i know.. It is going to be a long journey before I know where I am supposed to be But I don't know if I can hold my belief when shadows fall and block my eyes When I'm lost and I turn to hide Many days i spend drifting to empty shores, wondering whats my purpose.. Sometimes it feels that no one understands me and I don't even know why I do some things I do Stormy skys and strong winds can blow me away at ease. I feel that everything is out to make me lost control! I wonder what if I woke up and counldn't hear a sound? And waht if all that I can see is darkness all around? There is so much inside me that I didn't get to say. My life will be so empty with nothing to feel Sometimes I feel like leaning back and let go. There are thousands of reasons why I should give up. But I'm stubbornly holding on to an unknown patience this unknown--a challenge not a barrier to hinder this patience--a special gift you nutured so patiently Sometime I'm just making dumb desperate attempts I'm always trying to conquer the whole wide world Perhaps I'm trying to hard...I'm a silly girl... Shock realisation of how i've been trying to break chains Waking up to realise they didn't exist in the first place let go and everything falls into place.. Night so quiet, so peaceful now.. I pray that my voice be blown with the wind and become gentle whispers in your ears and embracing thanks to your corner of the world Then, i feel that i can breath again.. *You make me wanna cry out that i'm falling in love with Life. thank you ((: Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » |