PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Monday, March 13, 2006

To: Her whom I love and repect

You slowly stumble your way
On the harsh path Lord set
For your mother love you so much,
That she left you young.

A pretty face, with twinkling eyes
That sets you apart
From the millions in the crowd
And also chilled million of hearts

You chose with no clear answer
A decision that yet to be known

Autumn leaves fall into winter
Now with Silver-painted hair

Caught up in desperate dreams
Cards, too many on this merry-go-round
All these attempting to break you
I wished you could just walk away

You gave all yet asking nothing in return
Praying day and night to Lord above
Worrying about almost anything
That may hurt your loved ones

You helped me to see everything fall into place
I want to help you break your strangling chains
I want you to know that you're not alone in this
I wish I could always be there when you need

Some mess has gone out of hand
It hurts to see it killing you slowly
Sometimes I wish you could fly away
I love you too much to make you stay

I wondered if you ever regretted
But I'm thankful that this life
Lord brought you to me.
Thank you so much Lord.

*You're right, its bliss to not know sometimes*


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 8:32:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com