PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Monday, April 03, 2006

The missing part

Feeling of inadequacy filled the lonely nights
As I move bag-gages of emotions in and out
Stumbled, scrambled, trampled and crippled.
A cried out with emptiness that echoed though

Never knew those simple words hit so hard
Continuously resounding in total resonance
They attempt to turn my whole world upsidedown

The rain outside my window pouring down
Like bleeding parachutes unaware of any danger
These raindrops so innocently touch down
Nothing can wash away the troubles clouding me.

Just like nothing is for certain

How did everything dragged on so long?
I am sick and tired of all these silly games
A senseless buggy feeling trailing me
It keeps chasing me no matter where I go

I've not fluffy wings
No halo of angels.

I'm sinking to my knees

I tired to smile my tears away
I tired to hold my head high
I know I am far from perfect.
But what ever takes I'll be there.


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 2:26:00 AM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com