PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So deep and meaningless

Stuck in self-set trap
Tangled in chains
I want to break free
Let loose let go...

I've got more that a girl could wish for
I live my dreams and the life I dreamt

But everything seems incomplete
I'm missing something real

I wonder if
I'm a living illusion

I've no hesitation actually

Sometimes, I'm amazed that
I will lose my way around anywhere
But
I am so lost in the maze of your feelings
So trapped in the souls of your thoughts

To be on the edge of breaking down
Desperate to find more before this life ends
These addictive thoughts simply push around

[Fade out]
I'll wake up to know
That I'm soaking in my
Bubbles of imagination


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 7:14:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com