PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Sunday, January 14, 2007

Washing machine..

I thought i live in the pleasure of bubbles
But a careful look tells it all
In the dirts of gossips not whispers
Washing don't help it just stirs matters

Looking out of the circular glass
Only to be blurred by the soapy foam
I tried to push the doors of it open
Yet nothing but fultile slips of hand

I open my mouth to scream for help
yet recieved foams directed to the mouth
tongue tied; wetted eyes swollenly red
no tears could better well mix

Hideous laughters and mocking got louder
it spins the world around upside down
A surge of pain like added soda to wound
I live in washing machine of endless chase

p/s: if people cant keep their mouth to themselve..there isn't much i can do to stop their mouth from rotting.


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 11:57:00 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com