PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Thursday, November 08, 2007

Epidemic mutation

Everyone is growing out of what I used to know
Like monstrous inching out of designated spaces
Breaking down fences and any possible protection
I'm to watch in horror and scream out nothingness

I look around me for anything familiar
But all that surrounds simply hideous
Terrified I make attempts to run away
Only to end up running and hit head on

There are just so much out there
So much I don't and may never know
I'm just this small little puke
Miserable phlegm like substance..

There are millions of traps out there
Waiting for me to step into one n fall
Into a bottomless pit
Sink down and forever

Laughers, whispers..
Undecipherable..

Prying preys waiting to leap
Muscles all tighten up
Seemingly harmless creatures
Leeching soundlessly

I don't wish to be overly negative about things
I just cant turn dumb to everything around me

Sometimes I wonder if anyone feels this way too

It takes courage to watch all things go bad
Close an eye or two and be oblivious..
But that was how everyone else did
And perhaps even integrated into the system

Like a periodic epidemic
It's an endless loop itself


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 2:52:00 AM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com