PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What Lies Ahead, I wonder..

I love, treasure and hope..
Forgive me for not being there
Forgive me when I'm pre-occupied
Forgive me for not attending

I don't want to find excuses..
1. for needing to spend time
to rest and sleep and being sick all the time
2. for leaving no room due to
my work studies and other personal matters
other things that i prefer not bring up
3. many things that others don't understand
for locking-up but i don't have the keys either

Sorry to all if..
Drifting was inevitable
Disappearance was undesirable
Cut off was the restore taken
And I was totally heart-broken

I'm sorry if..
I'm so easy misunderstood
I feel so held back
By everything I did
Which I can't explain either

I wonder..
How lord above choose who to meet who
And who to cross the paths of who else

I wonder..
What happens after all the paper chase?
And what happens after long rat races?

Too much time to ponder about all these
It breaks everything down so much so that
Everything seems meaningless and wasted
It scares me to see things so naked..

I wonder a lot..
What's the point..
I wonder..

It is just that..
I lay awake and tickle off
I can seen through everything
But I can't stop living either
I can't put down myself and leave

What is the meaning of life?
What am I here for?
There is so much I want to know
But so what even if I found out?
Will the truth set me free?
What am I really seeking?

Questions with more questions
With no answers to anything
It's endless.

I don't know how things are meant to be
Probably I will never know anyway

If I made one mistake
It would be chasing the desperate dream
I started out wanting my life perfect
But the process is messy and complex
Making everything more desperate

Please..
Set me free from the entanglements in my brain
Let me see that everything will fall into place

I want my empty nut-shell head back
But more thoughts just kept flowing in

I feel so alone in my brain
Dwindling in my own thoughts


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 6:12:00 AM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com