PrInCessShewennie
^hAlo^-clad XuF

name: .:+lil-Su[p]er_hErO-gAl+:.
occupation:drameQueen*)

Thots: Everyday can be legendary, every min an endless surprise
Pleasure: ^Fall_t0_fly^
Lurve: spinning helplessly on this merry-go-round



sYndRome-ing

lit_xuffy@hotmail.com
lit_xuffy@email.com
lit.xuffy@gmail.com
email-xuf-using the above



chatterbox

get a chatterbox, tagboard, shoutbox etc etc code & put it here







credits

king i n c.
blogskins
blogger



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inhaling the very I exhale— Frustration

Frustrations is the very that I inhale in
Rage and anger overtaking rationality
Seeking Vengeances is no option
The injustice would not be redressed

Play the devil play the angel
Emotional turmoil emotional comfort
Disruptions and Disorders
Organization and Order

Frustrations is the very that I exhale out
Persistence and perseverance reaching their limits
Seeking understanding does not exist
Any rebuttal would be turn to a deaf ear

Every drop empties me out
Every ounce drains me dry

Eggs and baskets
Trust and where to place
Equilibriums and ratios
Faith and how much left

Smooth sail and I are distance relatives
Iron out and I are merely acquaintance
Hiccups and I seem inseparable
Life and I have a lot of conflicts

Set free my rigid mind
For now the immediate road ahead is block
Take a step back
For there are so many paths waiting for me

I know at the back of my mind the many options
But I just like to go fro disregarding what's blocking
I know I can either move away or perhaps a detour
But I just like to push my luck, disregard and go fro

I know I am annoying but I don't care (for now)

P/S: I just bought a kukuxumusu note book "little red-ridding-hood kicking the balls of the wolf real hard". Well life is annoying, I am annoying and they are annoying (Esp. the freaking mgt that is making others suffer cuz of their inefficiency, laziness and crap management.)


Xuf: tear-drop from the heaven'Sky » 12:13:00 AM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com